EQ4C can fulfill your Dream to Become a Teacher
Teaching: Only profession where demand is more than supply
Playing the role of a teacher is considered as one of the most prestigious job profile in today’s world. The reason behind is that teacher works as an important medium between child’s future and their career also and students always have a special respect for their teacher as they are a guru.
Doing a job for money is important but primary thing which everyone has in their mind is to educate their students by providing adequate knowledge.
The ratio of school is increasing as competition is rapidly growing in today’s competitive world. In next few years thousands of new vacancies are going to come for teachers in the form of Upcoming Teaching Jobs. There is huge requirement of teachers but, the supply is less and there is dearth of quality teachers in the industry. EQ4C can fulfil your Dream to Become a Teacher and work for best schools.
EQ4C preferred partner in Teacher Recruitment
We are into school domain since last 5 years having trained and recruited more than 4000 teachers in best schools. We are the first company in India to have dedicated teacher assessment center to assess and place teachers and we are the only company in India to be engaged by top most schools to assess the performance of their existing teachers and suggest upgrades. We provide schools an opportunity to build quality intellectual capital to sustain and grow in the most competitive educational scenario. Our close relations with school managements and their belief on EQ4C can fulfil your Dream to Become a Teacher
The current scenario
Both private and Government sectors share their recruitment notifications and being recruitment partner, EQ4C will be looking out for serious talent in teaching to help these schools to get right teachers.
Candidates who are having a burning desire to build their career in teaching sector and searching for teaching Jobs then don’t worry your desire is soon going to be complete. Many candidates every year are showing interest in teaching profession and doing their best to grab this job opportunity in Govt/Private schools.
It is one of the most respective jobs in the society and it also comes with great responsibilities because you have to prepare the future generation of the country. If you are choosing this profession as a career then we will appreciate you all for that.
We are recruiting partner for best private and Government schools, so if you are keen to become a teacher, you have arrived at right place.
We, provide best and talented teachers to the schools. If you think you have the qualities, register with us and book a slot for online or offline interview and teaching demo. We will provide you a complete assessment report and if our assessors find you suitable, we will help you with direct access interviews with top schools.
Basics of the Teaching profession
We recruit teachers on below given designations which every school keeps in mind before appointing:
- Primary School Teacher – Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum. (PRT for Primary & P-PRT for Pre-Primary
- Secondary School Teacher – In this designation aspirants have to teach in front of children having age between 11 and 18.
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – This designation can be given to class 8 to 10.
- Senior Secondary School Teacher – This post can be given to class 11 and 12.
- TGT – It means Trained Graduate Teacher, here teachers are already trained. This post can be given for class 1 to 5.
- PGT – It means Post Graduate Teacher, candidates who have completed their post-graduate can get this designation. This post can be given to class 6 to 12
Teaching Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree with Minimum 50% Marks.
- Ed/ M.Ed Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) Certificate.
- Age limit is usually 22 -50.
Pay Scale for Teaching Jobs:
In the government sector, teachers are paid very well as compared to other jobs in government. Teachers are always appreciated because it makes our future generation brighter.
In Private Sector there are schools with state/CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE/IB boards and offer decent salary package with ample of opportunity to grow in the profession.
Teaching Course and Test:
If aspirants want to get selected in government sector then below given are some course which they have to qualify
- BTC – It is also known as Basic Teaching Certificate nowadays, it has become mandatory for all the teachers to hold this certificate.
- TET – It is also known as Teachers Eligibility Test. This test is compulsory for all teachers to get jobs in government schools.
- PTT – It is also known as Primary Teachers Training course. This course helps the teachers to develop teaching skills so that they can establish a productive environment for the development of children.
- NTT – It is also known as Nursery Teacher Training course. This course gives them in-depth knowledge about various ways in which they can motivate children to learn.
Private Schools are not stringent on above mentioned certificates but they expect teachers to have passion for teaching, skills to teach in changing environment, ethics and commitment to work for minimum stipulated period. They look for quality in teaching and want theirs teachers to be responsible.
If you are interested in working for best schools, register today for teaching demo & interview because EQ4C can fulfil your Dream to Become a Teacher and empower you with all the skills and nuances of this wonderful and satisfying profession.
Good Read: Call for Modern Day Teacher