EQ4C Teacher Assessment Center (E-TAC)
Team EQ4C is pioneer in teacher training having trained more than 4000 teachers of best schools in India. The training programs are designed with an intention to empower teachers on achieving academic excellence & inculcating 21st Century skills to enable them to impart quality & holistic education in global scenario.
We are also instrumental in building resource base of new teachers for school managements for their fresh recruitment. EQ4C Teacher Assessment Centre (E-TAC) is our latest offering to schools for seamless recruitment of new/experienced teachers to fill up the vacancies of Teachers.
E-TAC uses a competency-based assessment process, which will provide you the best and most competent teachers for recruitment.
- Requisition by School: School to send vacancy details to E-TAC
- Aspirant Teachers apply online/offline at E-TAC: Applications are scrutinized as per the requirement. The aspirant teacher is given a date and time to come personally at allotted time.
- School Introduction Session: Assessor will conduct this group session to introduce the school information and desired pre-requites.
- E-TAC Competency Assessment Test: A most comprehensive objective/subjective assessment test covering 20 broad parameters and 80 detail descriptors to assess competency of each aspirant. Minimum passing is 60% and contain three main sections. Academic Excellence, Skills Proficiency and Logical Thinking.
- Sample teaching lesson: Each aspirant will deliver a pre-prepared seven-minute lesson. The assessors will be looking for aspirants to demonstrate their ability to communicate topic to pupils in an appropriate and creative manner. Once the lesson is over they will be asked to make a structured written evaluation of their performance, which will also form part of the assessment along with assessor’s evaluation.
- Case study and self-evaluation: This group exercise is designed to test how an aspirant think, solve problems, express solutions and interact with other people. The second part of the case study exercise will be a one-on-one discussion with an assessor, providing the opportunity to evaluate both the group and aspirants own performance during the session.
- Comprehensive interview: A panel interview (minimum two interviewees) will be conducted to select the best and most suitable candidate.
- Report: A detail report on all above will be shared with the school to facilitate the selection of the best talent.
The entire process from application to selection is conducted by highly experienced professionals and conducted in most transparent manner.
For more details Contact Us